Family Status: Single
Hometown: Adelaide, South Australia
Pounds or Inches Lost: I lost 112 pounds!
Starting Weight: 299 pounds
Current Weight: 187 pounds
1. What made you choose to lose weight?
I just wanted to know how it felt to be smaller and I needed to be healthy.
2. What were the most important changes you made to lose weight?
the 3 week diet and overall food intake along with exercise and lifestyle changes.
3. What was most challenging on the subject of losing weight?
My energy levels and missing fatty foods.
4. How long did it take you to begin to see results?
After the first 3 weeks, my boyfriend’s jacket was more loose. I would just say, “All I want is for this jacket to be too big.” Now it SWALLOWS me.
5. How long achieved it take that you can achieve your current weight?
6. How long perhaps you have maintained your bodyweight loss and how will you do it?
7. How has your daily life changed given that you’ve lost weight?
People look at me differently and I feel more confident with myself.
8. How did the 3 Week Diet help you reach your weight loss goals?
the 3 Week Diet tips, foods’ knowledge and solutions for every weight loss stage are very motivational and useful.
Weight loss tip #1
Be positive with how you want to look.
Weight loss tip #2
Eat foods you love but keep them in moderation.
Weight loss tip #3
Don’t let people let you down through jealousy.
Weight loss tip #4
Exercise at least 4-5 times a week.
Weight loss tip #5
Just FOLLOW the instructions!
Bowl of oats with 4 strawberries, handful of blueberries, low-fat yogurt and a drizzle of honey. Coffee with no sugar.
Ham sandwich with lettuce, tomato, cheese on multi-grain bread.
Grilled chicken with salad or some veggies.
Coffee, nuts, dried fruit and fresh fruit.
I lift with light weights for my upper body at home. I also do sit ups and pushups.
Walking for 1-2 hours, jogging and dancing.