Family Status: Single Full Time Dad
Location: Olean, New York
Starting Weight: 337 pounds
Current Weight: 225 pounds
Pounds or Inches Lost: I have lost 112 pounds so far and still losing!
1. What made you choose to lose weight?
I looked in the mirror and realized that I was not happy with myself. I also realized I was starting to get past middle age and soon my health was going to start showing signs of wear and tear.
2. What were the most important changes you made to lose weight?
I had the gastric sleeve done and I started a regular strength program (5 times per week). I also run 5 miles 4 times per week.
3. What was most challenging on the subject of losing weight?
Starting my new healthy lifestyle was the hardest part. Once I got going it became addicting.
4. How long did it take you to begin to see results?
5. How long achieved it take that you can achieve your current weight?
6. How long perhaps you have maintained your bodyweight loss and how will you do it?
I am still losing, although right now I am building more muscle but I am actively on track to continue to lose.
7. How has your daily life changed given that you’ve lost weight?
I have way more energy than I ever had. My friends and even relatives do not recognize me and I am more confident in everything I do.
8. How did the 3 Week Diet help you reach your weight loss goals?
Reading the book on getting healthy and learn the instructions to losing weight. I used 3 Week Diet to keep me motivated and to learn tricks and tips on how to get fit and healthy. Thank you the 3 Week Diet!
Weight loss tip #1
Eat in moderation.
Weight loss tip #2
Find like-minded workout partners.
Weight loss tip #3
Set small, medium and large goals.
Weight loss tip #4
Do not get obsessed with the scale, just let it happen.
Weight loss tip #5
Falling off the fitness wagon happens, but successful people get right back on.
1 egg and 2 slices of wheat toast.
4 ounces of meat or a small portion of protein.
Balanced small meal (it is all about portion control).
Oscar Mayer P3 Protein Packs.
Every day: Abs
I run 5 miles 3-4 times a week at around a 9 minute mile pace.