Family Status: Married, 2 children
Hometown: Ferrum, Virginia
Pounds or Inches Lost: I lost 115 pounds!
Starting Weight: 251 pounds
Current Weight: 136 pounds
1. What made you choose to lose weight?
I was sick and tired of being fat. I simply possessed a click 1 day, that the sole reason I used to be fats was because I ate an excessive amount of the incorrect foods and didn’t move my own body. I didn’t want my children to increase up and continue the “tradition” to become heavy once you’re hitched. That appeared to eventually everyone in my own family.
2. What were the most important changes you made to lose weight?
I began journaling my diet and found a good work out program to get exercise.
3. What was most challenging on the subject of losing weight?
Being from the south and everyone you understand cooks with fattening foods!
4. How long did it take you to begin to see results?
I started finding results within the first little while.
5. How long achieved it take that you can achieve your current weight?
6. How long perhaps you have maintained your bodyweight loss and how will you do it?
I’ve looked after my weight damage for 11 calendar months.
7. How has your daily life changed given that you’ve lost weight?
I am a lot more positive! I’m not ashamed to be observed in public. I even discipline my young girls softball groups now! I have a fresh habit and it’s clothes shopping!
8. How did the E-Factor Diet help you reach your weight loss goals?
E-Factor Diet build a simple path for me, helped me finish my weight loss journey.
Weight loss tip #1
Journal your meal intake.
Weight loss tip #2
Enter at least 2 portions of dairy daily.
Weight loss tip #3
Don’t forget activity. Get that body moving!
Weight loss tip #4
Stick to the EFactor Diet Plan
Weight loss tip #5
Quitting is NEVER a choice!
Oatmeal blended with 1 percent cottage cheese, apple.
Low fat turkey sandwich with low-fat cheese on whole wheat grains loaf of bread with leaf lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, and spinach grapes.
Lean meat, potato, whole wheat grains move, steamed broccoli.
Fruit smoothie ready with necessary protein powder, skim dairy, and frozen fruits.
The Company workouts offered me weight training and cardio mixed for an incredible entire body work out!
I like doing cardio to the FIRM workout DVDs.