Family Status: Widower
Location: Danville, Kentucky
Starting Weight: 340 pounds
Current Weight: 182 pounds
Pounds or Inches Lost: I’ve lost 158 pounds
1. What made you choose to lose weight?
The sudden death of my wife from diet related causes prompted me into a study of diet and nutrition.
2. What were the most important changes you made to lose weight?
I cut out all sweeteners, all industrial oils, all grains and starches. I live a low carb, high fat lifestyle.
3. What was most challenging on the subject of losing weight?
The time it took to learn the truth about diet and nutrition.
4. How long did it take you to begin to see results?
Almost right away. But when I learned to cut out all wheat in my diet, it became much easier.
5. How long achieved it take that you can achieve your current weight?
6. How long perhaps you have maintained your bodyweight loss and how will you do it?
Going on 9 months now.
7. How has your daily life changed given that you’ve lost weight?
My life has completely changed for the better!
8. How did Old School New Body help you reach your weight loss goals?
The guide and instructions in Old School New Body are very useful and the tips for every weight loss stage are motivational.
Weight loss tip #1
Eat lots of fat.
Weight loss tip #2
Eat lots of meat.
Weight loss tip #3
Cut out ALL grains.
Weight loss tip #4
Cut out all sweeteners.
Weight loss tip #5
Cut out industrial oils.
4 egg omelet with spinach, onions, mushrooms, and peppers (cooked in coconut oil). 3 strips of turkey bacon. Water.
Salad with sardines or tuna. Water.
Chicken or beef with vegetables.
Beef sticks, boiled eggs, raw nuts.
I didn’t workout with weights until I lost most of the weight but now I weight train 3 days per week.
Not much really. I lost the weight and stay lean through my diet primarily.