The Varicose veins colour is different from other veins. These veins are enlarged, swollen, and perverted. Formation of these veins takes place due to the blood flotation in the wrong direction. That is why it is recommended not to stand for a long period because standing for a long time increases the pressure in the legs.
Varicose vein’s distress varies from person to person. While some feel only simple pain, whereas for some it can lead to serious problems. Varicose vein removal cost UK is affordable and done by professionals. It is your choice to whether close the vein or remove it from your body.
Symptoms Of Varicose Vein
- You may find some changes in the colour of the veins that may turn blue or purple in colour
- One of the main symptoms of varicose veins is an urge to itch your veins.
- If you look carefully, you will see that these veins appear twisted, bulging, and very swollen.
- You will feel heavyweight feelings in your legs
- Muscle cramping will frequently take place in your legs.
- Skin discolouration is also another symptom of these veins.
Causes Of Varicose Veins
- Age – Oldness is a major factor that gives rise to varicose veins. Due to ageing, the valves wear down which leads to gather blood in your veins. Due to this, blood does not move back up to the heart.
- Pregnancy – when a woman is pregnant the amount of plasma in their body increases because of the fetus. It sometimes causes the blockage of blood in veins, which leads to varicose veins.
- Obesity – extra fat of your body puts extreme stress on your legs.
- Occupation – if your occupation requires you to stand for a long time then you are more inclined to have this disorder.
How To Prevent Varicose Veins
Unfortunately, there is no permanent or temporary treatment to prevent varicose veins. However, here are some things you can do to help yourself.
- Increase blood circulation in your body. It may lessen the risk of getting extra varicose veins.
- Regularly measure your weight
- Avoid high heels
- Compression socks
- Start a low sodium diet
- Slow rate walking
- Regular legs exercise
- Laser treatment – It gradually makes the vein to disappear. It takes multiple laser treatments to fade the varicose veins. Remember this treatment is used only on small varicose veins.
- Get the varicose veins surgically removed.
In short, Varicose veins can happen to people of any age group. It is better to do light legs exercise and maintain a healthy diet. Take care of your body and do regular health check-ups to avoid such serious medical problems. If you see the colour changing of your skin then immediately contact your doctor.