CBD product is the second most abundant cannabinoid compound in cannabis plants after THC that has been highly been recommended to various people. It has been widely used over decades in most parts of the world due to its health benefits and its pure natural properties. Nootropic CBD possesses several benefits, including nootropic effects such as:
- Reduced anxiety: The product is associated with reduction of anxiety, particularly to people with anxiety disorders. It also recommended for reduction of inflammation and severe pain.
- Neuron protection: Early research indicates that CBD helps protect neurons from Alzheimer’s and other neurodegenerative conditions. It also helps in prevention of cardiovascular diseases such as blood pressure and stroke and other chronic disorders that maybe as a result of poor lifestyle.
- Improved mood: Animal research suggests that CBD can also function as an antidepressant.
- Nootropic CBD can also act as an antioxidant in the human body.
Cannabidiol is a pure natural compound found in cannabis that has a wide range of medicinal value when consumed. It comes along in various forms such as tablets, water, oils or sprays. It contains no ecstatic or toxic effects on human body. Furthermore, nootropic CBD provides health benefits to the human body that include reduction of anxiety, reduction of pain, important in the reduction of inflammation on athletes body and reduction of depression. The supplement has increasingly being opted safe for human use since it comes without the intoxicating and anxiety-inducing effects of THC. Mostly CBD is recommended for various conditions such as:
- Chronic pain thus highly recommended to relief severe pain
- Multiple sclerosis
- Depression and anxiety reduction
- Epilepsy, Alzheimer’s, and other neurological disorders
- Given that most of these uses are associated with brain function, it’s not surprising that CBD is also becoming a popular nootropic, particularly for improving anxiety and well-being.
How CBD Might Help the Brain
- Interacting with serotonin receptors: the research that was done earlier suggest that the supplement anxiety and depression reducing effects are as a result of its interaction with serotonin 5-HT1Areceptor in the body. The receptor plays a role in regulating mood, stress and emotional responses.
- Stimulating adult neurogenesis: the studies have demonstrated that CBD increases adult hippocampal neurogenesis. This impairment of adult neurogenesis has been linked to the development of anxiety, depression and other neurodegenerative disorders. The product has also been associated with solving various cardiovascular disorders.
- Antioxidant activity: the supplement helps to protect the cells from the oxidative stress involved in the development of numerous disorders. As a result the product suppresses the cancer cells thus protecting one from cancer development.
CBD’s Nootropic Uses and Benefits
CBD is typically taken to lower anxiety and improve mood. Meanwhile, the use of CBD for depression is backed by multiple animal studies and research that has been done. Moreover, emerging research suggests that CBD may also be a novel way to help with Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and other neurodegenerative conditions as well as many chronic disorders.