Family Status: Married
Occupation: Building Inspector
Location: Passaic County, New Jersey
Starting Weight: 289 pounds
Current Weight: 175 pounds
Pounds or Inches Lost: I lost 114 pounds!
1. What made you choose to lose weight?
My diabetes was getting worse and my blood pressure was way too high.
2. What were the most important changes you made to lose weight?
A Book called 14 Day Rapid Fat Loss corrected me what I thought about weight loss and I joined a gym and went every day.
3. What was most challenging on the subject of losing weight?
Impatience for faster weight loss.
4. How long did it take you to begin to see results?
The first day I lost 1 pound.
5. How long achieved it take that you can achieve your current weight?
6. How long perhaps you have maintained your bodyweight loss and how will you do it?
I will always check and post my calories to help me maintain.
7. How has your daily life changed given that you’ve lost weight?
In remarkable ways. The most important is that I can now walk!
8. How did the The Beta Switch help you reach your weight loss goals?
14 Day Rapid Fat Loss play a big part in my weight loss journey! Do it and don’t listen to naysayers, for guy like I was who can’t even walk trying to lose weight the DIETS is very very important, I tried several diets and 14 Day Rapid Fat Loss is the only one help me lose more than 5 pounds, it helped me lost 98 pounds(the others diets helped me lost 16 pounds total).
Weight loss tip #1
Weight loss tip #2
Apply a Diet
Weight loss tip #3
Document your successes.
Weight loss tip #4
Be patient, it takes time.
Weight loss tip #5
Set realistic goals.
Eggs, cottage cheese, wheat toast.
Whatever is being served but only a “fist” size worth.
For weight training I do: arms, core, legs, chest and back (in that rotation).
Treadmill and bike.